Career Opportunities: Unified Communication Sales Specialist (58441)
Req ID 58441 - Posted 10/14/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Engineering & Network - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
As part of the business development process, the Unified Communication Sales Specialist will be responsible to sell telephony, unify communication and video-conferencing solutions for Enterprise customers and supporting important programs defined by customers in their medium-term strategies.
* Acts as a leader and mobilizes customer teams, in order to convert business needs into telephony, unify communication and video-conferencing solutions and services offered by Bell
* Analyze and propose telephony, unify communication and video-conferencing solutions tailored to client needs
* Accountable for the technological aspect of a solution, your mandate is to accompany customers in the development of telephony, unify communication and video-conferencing solutions and ensure short and long term business relationships & customer satisfaction
* Design solutions: evaluate business needs, identify any stakes, ensure feasibility analysis, including strategic/ technological plan and write consultation report to recommend a web solution
* Evaluate the current context of IT to spot potential business opportunities for Bell and recommend solutions that correspond to customers' medium-term strategies and IT / business priorities.
* Assist in the establishment of architecture guidelines to facilitate decision-making pertaining to information, technology and related investments
* Ensure integration of new solutions in the customer environment
* Keep abreast of leading edge telephony, unify communication and video-conferencing technology in the specific market/industry of your customers
* Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 6-year experience in selling, planning and implementation telephony, unify communication and video-conferencing solutions
* Cisco and Avaya experience and certifications
* Experience in the analysis or strategic planning of activities
* Relevant experience in the field of consulting services
* Thorough knowledge of implementation and integration of business oriented IT architecture and models, and the analysis of telephony, unify communication and video-conferencing environments
* Several years' experience selling ICT solutions
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. Ability to negotiate and build partnerships with a network of stakeholders, both internal and external, and ability to act as a change agent
* Fully bilingual : English and French (spoken and written)
Assets for this job:
* A positive attitude with dedication and commitment - willing to go above and beyond
* A desire to constantly learn and upgrade technical skills
* Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team, with internal and external partners
* Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
* Leadership skills
BCE:WKP #Feature *LI-MI TC:SAL
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP3
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 11/03/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job ad refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Bell is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
Job Function: Engineering