Retail Jobs at Bell
We are looking for energetic individuals to
join our retail team!
Working for Bell means you will be a part of a high performance communications sales team that delivers the latest technology and provides an exceptional retail experience for our clients.
Career Opportunities: Sales Consultant, Residential Services (59924)
Req ID 59924 - Posted 10/28/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Retail - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
At Bell Retail, we offer our customers' products and services for both mobile and residential through multiple storefronts across Canada. These include Bell stores, The Source and other approved distributors.
We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
Sales Consultant - Residential Services
Bell is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and competitive Sales Consultant to join our winning team today. If you are passionate about sales and driven by results we want you to promote our Bell Residential Services (BRS) and products.
What we need you to do
* Promote and sell Bell residential products and services in our corporate stores
* Be knowledgeable about the products, services and promotional campaigns being offered by presenting customized solutions to our customers
* Identify customers' needs quickly by leading and executing effective sales strategies with confidence and ease
* Meet or exceed sales targets
* Have a solid understanding of our competitors including their products and current promotions
* Your job doesn't end when the sale is confirmed! Solidify your relationship with the customer by taking the initiative to go above and beyond to exceed the customers' expectations
* Build relationships with your colleagues to maintain a positive and innovative atmosphere as part of our Retail Sales Team
What we need you to be
* Passionate about technology!
* An individual with a strong competitive drive and a commitment to Sales - understanding that you are the face of the business and your success clearly links to business results
* Have proven sales experience within a retail environment
* Customer focused with positive friendly approach demonstrating excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Motivated to meet and exceed both personal and stores sales targets
* You are a quick learner with a commitment to continuous improvements. You strive to stay up-to-date on product information in the fast-paced and rapidly changing consumer electronics and communication industry
* Well versed in not only our products/services, but similar products/services sold by competitors within the industry is a definite asset
* Available to work morning, evening and weekend shift
* Call back client to offer our services and do follow ups
* Represent Bell during special events within the region
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
* Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
* Disability Benefits
* Group RSP with company matching component
* Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
* Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position Level: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 11/27/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
Job Function: Retail In-Store