Position: Property Manager - from $65K to $70K per year - permanent mandate
Location: downtown Montréal
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to join their team in downtown Montréal.
In this role, you will oversee operations, manage a portfolio of approximately 80 commercial properties, and supervise a team of Property Managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and monitoring operational budgets and capital expenditures for various properties
- Overseeing the implementation of expenses anticipated in the budgets
- Managing Assistant Property Managers to ensure objectives are met and budgets adhered to
- Estimating build-out costs of landlords' work for prospective tenants
- Overseeing construction of build-outs or improvements in accordance with leases
- Preparing the schedule of landlords' work for new lease agreements
- Participating in the drafting of operational reports to shareholders
- Managing contractors' quotes or POs for major repairs
- Acting as liaison with suppliers, tenants, city officials and all others necessary to ensure smooth operations
- Performing on-site, in-person inspection of properties on a regular basis to ensure highest standards of maintenance and operations are upheld
- Fluent bilingualism (French/English both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial property management with a mid to large portfolio of properties
- Minimum 3 years of supervision experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial real estate, including a broad understanding of finance, leasing, legal, marketing, construction and tenant relations requirements in order to manage properly a commercial property
- Proven ability to achieve goals using a strategic approach; proven innovation with a willingness to manage and adapt to change
- Postsecondary education and/or a certificate in Property Management - preferred
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- Tech savvy individual with the ability to easily create clear and concise reports
- Experience with a property management system - an asset
- Mobility with the ability to react to urgencies as they arise
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Fax: 514 849-8846
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Never met with a Quantum Recruiter before? Here is your chance! Join us at our first National Open House on November 5th, at any of our locations in the province of Quebec or in the Greater Toronto Area. You're just a step away from a rewarding and fulfilling career!
Years of Relevant Experience: 5 Years
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Administrative and Clerical