Do you want to be associated with a brand that focuses on delivering a quality product in addition to having a marketing strategy that gives their customers an "experience" rather than simply processing a transaction? Are you available for a one-year contract, 6 months of which will be living and working in New York City?
If this is screaming your name, keep reading.
The position of Procurement Specialist is an operational type role. You will be the primary contact for all matters related to purchasing and procurement for the entire supply chain.
You will be assisting on a large-scale project and will liaise between the US and Canadian office. This is a 12-month contract with 6 months in Montréal and 6 months in New York City (your expenses are all paid, more detailed explanation as to what is included at the time of interview
This person will support and oversee all projects related to procurement in addition to managing KPIs, ensuring compliance, overseeing all relationships with suppliers, evaluating vendor performance, whilst ensuring the day-to-day supply chain is working seamlessly.
What are we looking for?
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a procurement/purchasing role
- Resourcefulness and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in an ERP environment - knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Fluent bilingualism with an advanced command of English.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to communicate ideas
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain or logistics
- Experience managing a special project - a big asset (not a PMP role)
- Experience in the luxury retail industry - a huge asset
The salary is negotiable, competitive and based on experience.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Fax: 514 849-8846
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.