Do you want to be associated with a brand that focuses on delivering a quality product in addition to having a marketing strategy that gives their customers an "experience" rather than simply processing a transaction?
If this is screaming your name, keep reading.
The position of Procurement Coordinator for the Boutiques is an operational type role. You will be the primary contact for all matters related to purchasing and procurement for all of the company's boutiques.
You will support and oversee all stock for the boutiques by being in continuous contact with all third-party logistics to ensure quality standards are being met in addition to all products being available. You will also forecast, plan and analyze stock, and supervise and approve all transfers.
What are we looking for?
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a procurement/purchasing role
- Resourcefulness and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in an ERP environment - knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Fluent bilingualism with an advanced command of English
- Excellent listening skills and ability to communicate ideas
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain or logistics
- Experience in the luxury retail industry - a huge asset
The salary is negotiable, competitive and based on experience. Please note that this is a 12-month contract.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Fax: 514 849-8846
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.