A company in the food manufacturing industry is looking to hire a part-time QA Coordinator.
In this role, you will be working with others to solve problems and enforce quality standards.
- HACCP certification
- Food Science background
- 1 - 2 years of practical experience in HACCP
- Knowledge of CFIA's Meat Inspection Program - an asset
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Word) - a must
- Ability to document effectively
- Bilingualism (fluency in English and French)
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Take care of HACCP Program update and maintenance, ongoing HACCP reassessment, and monitoring and verification as necessary according to production process
- Coordinate with CFIA Inspector during on-site visits, and prepare and communicate corrective action plans for non -conformances
- Respond to customer's request for quality documentations in a timely manner
- Communicate with suppliers for documentations
If you feel this is a great opportunity for you and if you possess the required skills and experience, don't hesitate ! Send in your CV right away!
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Phone: 514 693-3545
Fax: 514 694-0269
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.