Our client, a successful company located on the South Shore of Montréal (Mercier Bridge is currently seeking a Linux Administrator to join their team.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain, support and optimize key functional areas related to Linux systems
- Oversee the operation of 24/7 mission-critical Linux systems
- Provide internal technical support to users
- Maintain and troubleshoot Linux-based applications and systems
- Monitor and ensure performance tuning of Linux systems and related technologies
You can land this role if you are:
- An experienced Linux Administrator with 5+ years of experience with Red Hat and CentOS
- Experienced working in large server environments - with 100+ servers
- Knowledgeable and experienced developing with scripting languages, such as Python
- Experienced with the setup and administration of production systems
- Experienced building internal tools, such as scripts, dashboards and automated processes
- Experienced working in and maintaining a production environment with little to no downtime
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, calm, and focused
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Phone: 514 693-3546
Fax: 514 694-0269
Visit us at www.quantum-qtr.com for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Never met with a Quantum Recruiter before? Here is your chance! Join us at our first National Open House on November 5th, at any of our locations in the province of Quebec or in the Greater Toronto Area. You're just a step away from a rewarding and fulfilling career!